Fireworks Fiesta 2023
Following the fantastic success of the past 2 years we are delighted to confirm this years event will take place on Saturday November 4th
As always this remains a charitable event and ALL profits will be used to support our local community through our club’s welfare fund and also the Oakleaf Enterprise who support people with mental health issues.
All you need to plan your visit
We are excited to announce that “Blurasis” who headlined our first ever Firework and Live Music event in 2021 will be back as our live music act!If you were there in 2021 you will recall the energy they created making it a real festival experience so expect more of the same this year with their covers of Blur, Oasis, Robbie Williams and many more!
- We are again creating a Children’s Entertainment area which will feature a stunning Fire Show by Stagecraft Collective, plus kiddies fairground rides, a face painter, an opportunity to buy glow in the dark toys.
- The stunning finale will be our fireworks display which will again be provided by Pains Fireworks the largest fireworks company in the UK
- Our MC will again be the brilliant Peter Gordon
- As we are all too aware, prices have and continue to increase, indeed our expenses have increased by in excess of 25% this year. Consequently, and reluctantly, we have had to take the difficult decision to apply a small increase this year.
- This will be an all ticket event again with NO sales on the night.
Tickets will be priced at £12 (plus booking fee) for adults with children under 16 again FREE but these must be accompanied by their parents/adults. In addition all children will be given a wristband which should be worn at all times whilst in the park.
- Early bird tickets for adults priced at £10 (plus booking fee) will be available via Seetickets from August 1st until August 31st.
How will we spend the profits raised
- As with all of our events, ALL profits will be used to support our local community via our welfare fund and also our Nominated Charity the Oakleaf Enterprise which is a mental health charity providing wellbeing activities, work-related training, employment guidance and counselling services to adults in Surrey.
- Based in Guildford for over 25 years, the charity aims to transform lives and build new futures with adults managing their mental health.
- Our goal is to raise a minimum of £10,000 to provide 240 one to one counselling sessions – to watch a short video showing the impact of counselling click here
For more information on their counselling services
Food & Drink
We are providing even more catering options this year to ensure there are great choices for everyone to enjoy.
A fantastic range of food outlets including
Street food, Thai, Indian, South African, Italian, American, British, German, Greek
Vegan & Vegetarian options
Crepes, Cookies, Waffles, Donuts, Brownies, Ice Cream and Slush Puppies.
- We are delighted to confirm some food outlets will be providing children’s portions
- This year there will be 2 large fully licensed bars selling lager, ales and wine – in addition coffee, tea and soft drinks will also be available
- Free parking will be available at the Spectrum, Guildford College and Allianz Insurance Plc 57 Ladymead GU1 1DB.
- Please note there is no direct access to the event from the Guildford College carpark. The nearest entrance is via Nightingale Road.
- Disabled parking will be available at the Spectrum and Guildford High School on London Road.
- We work with Pains fireworks the UK’s largest Fireworks Company
- Our display would only probably have the same impact as 1 or 2 family cars driving to the event!
- Pains offset the carbon footprint of every single one of their displays so that our display is in fact carbon neutral!
- Click here to read Pains Fireworks Environmental Statement
This is an incredibly expensive event to put on and we would like to thank all of our brilliant sponsors as without their support this wonderful community event would not be possible.